All care done by LPN or RN We service pediatrics to Seniors
In a caring and supportive approach, our nurses will provide complex care for patients who need a higher level of health supervision. This type of care is ideal for those who have health conditions that are difficult to treat or manage. When a patient needs intensive care after a surgery or after being diagnosed with chronic illness, it helps to have someone knowledgeable and experienced who tends to their care.
Complex Care covers the following:
- Initial assessment and evaluations
- Obtaining and monitoring vitals
- Hospice support with hospice-experienced nurses
- Medication management and administration
- Diabetic care
- Teaching Visits family caregivers
- Catheter care/change
- Wound Care/dressing changes
- IV injections
- Blood sugar testing
- G Tubes
Complex Care services are performed by a Maryland State Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse. If you are interested in learning more about this service or any of the services we offer, please feel free to call 301-690-9003.