Step by Step Assisted Living I
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
Assisted living is for older adults who value their independence but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation, and medication reminders.
Our Step by Step Assisted Living I community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day. We deliver signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services provided to them with the highest level of quality, care, and value. Our residents enjoy services delivered by caring, compassionate professionals, and families enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved one is getting the attention they need.
Services & Amenities for Assisted Living – Located in California, MD 20619
- Furnished rooms with flat screen televisions
- Three well-balanced meals daily and unlimited snacks
- Assistance with daily personal hygiene
- Medication administration
- Daily vital checks
- Weekly weight checks
- RN assessment every 45 days
- Activities for daily physical fitness; creative, social, and learning opportunities
- Monthly outings
- Monthly barber/beautician visits (basic hairstyles)
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Incontinence supplies
- Scheduled resident and family meetings per resident’s request
- Free maintenance; laundry/weekly cleaning
For a private tour, call our office at 301.690.9003 or email us at email@example.com
LIC Info: 18AL0021-A